2018-2019 Registration dates and information
November 4, 2017-TK/Kindergarten Registration-(please see schedule below)
November 15, 2017-Registration for NEW 1st-5th Grade Students- (by appointment)
Incoming TK/Kindergarten Student Registration- November 4, 2017
BAYWOOD TK and Kindergarten REGISTRATION will be Saturday November 4 at Baywood. We will pre-register students in batches by last name to avoid waiting in long lines.
8:30 - 10:00 – Last Names beginning with A-D
10 - 11:30 – Last Names beginning with E-M
12:30 - 2:00 – Last Names beginning with N-S
2:00 - 3:00 – Last Names beginning with T-Z
New 1st-5th Grade Student Registration- November 15, 2017
Please call the administration office at 650-312-7511 to set up a time to register.
- Child’s original birth certificate or passport
- Child's original, up-to-date immunization record - http://www.shotsforschool.org/
- Child's original Report of Health Examination for School Entry (encouraged at Kindergarten but not required until 1st grade)
- Parent identification - driver license or other photo I.D.
- Proof of residency - One ORIGINAL and current proof of residency is required from each of the following groups:
- Current property tax bill
- Current rental/lease agreement listing the parent/guardian name, child name(s), and name of property manager/owner and telephone number
- Current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy
- State or federal tax return with a W-2 attached (please remove social security number and income information from these documents before submitting)
- Payroll/check stub with name and address
- Current utility bill (e.g. PG&E, telephone, water, garbage, or cable TV).
Bill must be dated within the past 60 days. New residents will have 30 days following enrollment to bring a utility bill
Affidavit of Residence
If both the student and the parent are living in a home where the parent's name does not appear on the proof of residence, both the parent and the person with whom the parent/child resides must sign an Affidavit of Residence. The homeowner/lease holder must submit two original proofs of residency (one from each group listed above), and show a picture ID in person. The parent is then required to submit one additional original proof of residency in their name within 30 days. A renewed Affidavit and proof of residency may be required each subsequent year.